Jim Reekers Foundation Travel GrantCase presenters can apply for a travel grant from the JR Foundation.
The first ten applicants will receive travel support of up to €500.
Eligibility and Guidelines:
• The applicant must be a European citizen.
• The applicant must be under the age of 35 (as per June 14, 2013).
• The Travel Grant will only be issued to those presenting a case
at ICCIR 2014.
• The applications for case presentation and Travel Grant can be
• The completed application form must be sent with all the required
documents to CIRSE Central Office.
• The application will be reviewed by the ICCIR Scientific Programme
Committee on the information provided in the application form.
• The grant of €500 is to be used to cover travel expenses
• Notification of acceptance/denial will be sent by mid-March 2014.
Please attach the following documents to the respective application form:
• Letter of recommendation from the Head of the Department where
you are currently working.
JR Foundation Travel Grant Application
Please check that your application is complete.
Incomplete applications will be returned without review.
You are kindly asked to submit your completed application
by February 10, 2014 via fax or e-mail to CIRSE Central Office:
CIRSE Central Office
Phone: 0043 1 904 2003 0
Fax: 0043 1 904 2003 30
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Notification of acceptance/denial will be sent
by mid-March 2014.
Should you need further information or help, please contact email@example.com.
Copyright © CIRSE Foundation (Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe)